11:34 AM

-The Joy of 1st Syawal-

1st of Syawal is the victory day after all muslim in the world has done their fasting for 1 month.
Actually the 1st of Syawal i slept around 4 am. Then i woke up at 7.30 am,i slept only for 2 hours and 30 minutes. After that i'm waiting for Takbir Raya to be recite,while waiting i have to taking my bath. Then around 7.45 am the Takbir Raya has been recite. That day i'm wearing black baju melayu n Silvertab black jeans to went to the masjid to sembahyang raya. After sembahyang raya, i went home then seek apologies from mama then my mama forgive me then she ask me to eat.YEAH!!!!! Ayam kuah kacang with rice.Eh AYAM KUAH KACANG!!!(just like Upin &Ipin,ahaks!!).After eating watching TV for a while then ON9,but there's was nobody ON9 because all of them went back to kampung to celebrate raya. Around 12.00 pm i gave my sis to use the PC,but around 1.00 pm she's ask me want to use the PC or not but i ask her to switch off.Very weird because she'll ON9 for 8 hours(because there was nobody ON9,HAHAHA).Then around that time i was text messaging my friend Dzulqarnain. I ask him if he wanna hang out or not then he says YES!!!.Then i ask him what time he'll gonna pick me up at home,then he says 1.45pm but he came around 2.00 pm.Hahaha.Actually it's ok to me.But befor he arrived to pick me up i taking my chance to do my Zohor prayer. Then after he arrived we on the way to Omar Hasif but when we arrived in front of his house,i call him but he can't hang out with us because he have to go to his cousin house. Then we went to Pharie's house to pick her up to hang out then we went to JJ Wangsa Maju to hang out and eat doughnut at BIG APPLE,we eat 9 piece of doughnut and 3 glass of caramel coffee.THANKS TO MY BESTFRIENDS PHARIE AND DZUL TO TREAT ME THAT DAY!!!THANKS A LOT U GUYS!!! then after JJ Wangsa Maju we went to Titiwangsa Park to take a walk for 1 hours.AHAKS!!During the walk we talk about our story at school,and it was damn nice to tell our story during school day and we also tasking some pictures to be UPLOAD at Myspace and Facebook.Huhu..Then our final stop is at Puncak Setiawangsa.Dzul drive to the Puncak Setiawangsa,we saw a guard house we thought there's a guard in that house but actually there was nobody(Maybe the guard also went to the open house to eat ketupat & rendang,HAHAHA). Then dzul drive houses to houses and it was the rich people houses. After that i saw a road that leads to the Puncak Setiawangsa Nices view.DAMN!! It was a nice viw. Then we have our stop,after that our wacky head strikes we took a lot of picture at that place.HAHAHA.Then fell tired Dzul sent Pharie back to her home then he sent me back too.that was a tired day for me but it was fun to hang out with my friends during the 1st of Syawal.HOPE WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN BUT WITH MORE FRIENDS WITH US,huh GUYS??

And tommorow is my first family gather YEAH!!!!

For now Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin to my friends & my family members
Bye..

1 comments:

pharie said...

nice one bal!
ur my true friends tOo~

=)