4:46 PM

Arggggghhhhh!!! Part 2!!

Arghhhhhh a lot work have to be done!!! Damn!!! So not in the mood.. But there is no reason to run away from it. Because my future is depending on it. So i have to get it done by this week. Because next week is the pre-presentation, if me and my team get through this pre-presentation so we no need to do the real presentation!!! Pray for me, all of my friends!!! Because me and my team need to get through this. May Allah hear all of the dua that we wanna get through this to get to the next level..





5 comments:

Saiful Amani said...

gambar itu membawa maksud yang besar...
gambar ader makna yang mendalam..erm berpasangan

Geng Kenari said...

haah aku pun tkt projek ni..
huhuhu dh la nk kne present mggu dpn...
weh iqbal doakan ak jgk..
ahaks!!!

Anonymous said...

sabar!
mst boleh pnye la iqbal!
u can do it!

Iqbal Ismail said...

amad : amad ko nak damn akuh jgk dalam nie...aduhyaiii!!!

Geng Kenari : akuh akan doakkan ntok sumer kwn akuh jgk...akuh nk grad ngan korg sumer walau apa pown terjadi..huhu..

emilia : thanks emilia..doakkan iqbal n bebudak DMB n DMT intake iqbal eh?huhu...

-zaty baharin- said...

ko pn doakan aku gak
meh same2 berdoa *praying*
aja2 fighting!