11:56 AM

Games!!!

Games?What is games?To me games are to release our tension, maybe from work or studies. To me to cure tension is playing video games.Huhu. I love video games since i was in kindergarden until i study in college. I don't care if people are saying that playing video games are like small kids. Who cares!! As long i have an interest than you, you know to said about people only. So buzz off wuss!! But around me all of my friends love video games. As my schoolmate such as Omar and Hazmeer they like video games and my collegemate that like video games is Amad,Dosh,Mu,Aizat Raus and Me.huhu.Straight to the point, so yesterday morning around 11:45 am Mu called he said he have a new video games for PC that he copy it from his friend and gave it to me around 12 noon. He gave a bunch of DVD and the games that interest me was Mirror's Edge. I was been waiting for playing this game like early of this year. Thanks Mu for giving me this game!! Mu said he take games just for friends.Haha!! Kinda funny. This game kinda like Yamakasi or some of people called it Parkour.And it also a Modern First-Person Shooter. So here are some pictures of the game.


Faith


Sliding 

Punching


This game was fun,but don't play it for a long time because it will make you dizzy after playing for a couple of hours.




7 comments:

Saiful Amani said...

yer la..
org kom dah gempak kena la main game gempak2..

Iqbal Ismail said...

rileks la..
nnti ko nk guna nk maen ckp ar..
akuh bkn kedekut pown..

MuChUKkK!!!! said...

hahahaha.jgn lupe tu.aku bli game mmg utk mbe2.hahaha.anyway, aku tgk ko men pon da penin da..gler gempak dow game tu.bapak real.men lompat2.aku tgk gayat dow.hahaha.thx to mbe aku coz dwld dis game 4 me..hahaha..iqbal, selamat menghabiskan game mirror edge tu!!

Iqbal Ismail said...

terima kasih mumutaros!!

Geng Kenari said...

best giler lau tau main games 2..
ak men NFS undercover je ni..
2 je yg ak tau..
yg lain cm x minat..
hahah..

-zaty baharin- said...

iqbalo mmg addict main game
haha btol ckp amad..
pc da gempak..mesti la game gempak2
hahhahaha =p

Iqbal Ismail said...

arghhhh!!
akuh addict 2 game is cool u knw!!