10:15 AM

College Life :)

Wake up,sleep back then wake up suddenly i realise that i been in Multimedia College for 2 and a half years..Feels like yesterday only that i came and step in this college..I’ve been in 7 semester already.. I also meet a lot of new fren since I stop from the ex college because I have a problem at the college,not me that have a problem but they do.. but seriously that I love my fren in multimedia college more than that ex college..i only keep in touch with one only dude from that college other like no news and some of them didn’t even remember me.so what for i want to follow their but and remember them anyway..hahaha!!Eh stop it,back to the story life in multimedia college is way sweet memory than that ex college..DAMN!! So when i in my first semester currently I have no friends like the other peoples too..straight to the point the first guy friend I meet is Edy,kinda weird right?haha!!then yatie is the girl friend that I meet(not special ok?dun tink the other way)..

But when in the middle of the semester I be friends with all of DMB(my course) and DMT course..They are also from DMG,DMK and DTE too..huhu..but they are bunch of them only..But I more hang more too my course n DMT fren..But the friend that kinda ok with me until now is Amad,Mu,Daus,Aizat Azaman,Aizat Raus,Abu,Shamir n cip..the girl side is Zaty(actually kinda ok with her when semester 3!!hahaha!!),yan chan,ikin and the kenari girls!!hehehe(but they n me r ok when in semester 5..what the hell is happening!!)hahaha..actually all of the kenari girls are ok with me..hehe..Some memory in this college is sweet but some like SHIT!!sorry to say that word..Gomenasai..

Skiping the story to semester 5,I also meet a lot of junior that wanna be friends with senior like us or now we call us as Super Senpai!! I also meet the ‘budak kecik’a.k.a Fida!! Her size is way more smaller than my sister,that’s why all of my friends especially Amad call her budak kecik..hahaha!!also meet some of fida’s fren like irnee(she is mu’s sister) n dyana(they all same class with me in Business Statistics subject.. :D)..hehe..also meet myra,she’s close with me since last year..huhu..then forward to semester 6 I have a project 1 that have to make a portal website,but this have to make a proposal..then my LOVELY group member is Echa n Erin..hehe..then in our last semester that is semester 7 we have to make out the portal after the proposal have been approve..they are a sweet and even sometime a tiny little bad memory but still me and the girls still stick together as group..they are the BESTEST TEAMMATE EVER even though they do a lot job than me..I have to say thank you to them even I’m not good in coding..Thanks girls,and special thanks the person that help us a lot is Mu and Fiesya(hehehe) plus Amad that help us a lot even some of the coding that cannot be solve but still have to thank you guys..

And thanks to the 9 team of web designer such as Papacollections.com,Haslam Online,E-Album,E-Ticket,Izzafood,Multistyle,SriMurni,Portal Muzik Rock and to my own team Future Art Design for the great memory of doing web designing for over a lot of month!!Arigato Gozaimashta!!And Mu don’t forget our video project that play gasing..remember?hahahaha!!since we make the video,we always been a joke(Sorry mu I have no idea of story other from the gasing)..The person that always ask mu to play gasing in laughing way is Aizat Raus..hahaha!! “Mu biler nak main gasing?”(Aizat mode he want to laugh!!)hahaha!!..Amad and Daus still remember our fighting video animation we get 'A' for it!!until they become a refrence to our junior..hehehe..

Lastly I want to stay contact with them even after diploma,stay contact okay guys?Even we have our own family,we gonna stay keep in touch that we also can do a reunion!! After this we are having our convocation together ok guys?hehehe!! Watashiwa Aishiteru DMT n DMB Classmate!! I love u all guys!! Friends Forever!!







Danial(likes to disturb my groupmate,especially Erin..haha!!)


Nana and Aizat(This day Aizat have to drink the coffee that not his order..Thanks to Zaty :P)


Mu and Amad at BBQ's Chicken

Aizat and Me at BBQ's Chicken(The Food has satisfy us!!)


Iqbal and Zaty The Crazy 'Gila' :P



Echa


Erin


The Kenari 'Mobster'(Hahah!!Joking girls)

Astyka and Fiesya



Iqbal!!(Me)



Daus and Mado!



Muchukiralesini!! :D



Abu



Aizat Raus

p/s:Some of the photo have not been upload,so have to wait ok?Comin Soon..Because very lazy to upload right now..hehehe..Thank You.. :D


10 comments:

-zaty baharin- said...

yela.. aku gle.. da ltk pic aku x ske..hahhahaha.;xpe2 la.. last year 2.. haha

Iqbal Ismail said...

nak akuh letak pics kt kem kesatria?hahah!!

-zaty baharin- said...

babi!
ko bangang sgt pesal..

Iqbal Ismail said...

hahaha!!tenang2 jgn marah..hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

xde pon gmbr aku... sedeyh siot aku...

Iqbal Ismail said...

bongok punyer shamir..cuber baca message last sekali sengal..reti membaca ker x?

Saiful Amani said...

wey dude gambar tu taun biler punya lak ko letak..sem 1 tu beb..hahahahah

DC said...

aww. that is so sweet memories u hv there. :)

Geng Kenari said...

welcome iqbal..
hehehe...:D

hilman.fikry said...

jemputan berahi di tulisan saya. =D