11:07 AM

Finding true LOVE?

True LOVE?Are u finding for true LOVE?Actually i'm finding an angel that can make me happy but there is no one can't replace her place.I don't know why no one can replace her place. Sometimes i'm been wondering why i can't forget about her 100 %. Is hard to forget the person that u LOVE so much and hard to take a fact that i'm just have a crush to her only. Is really hard to forget!! Argghhhh!!! Help me to forget about her!!!
Arghhh!!!Damn!!! Her sweet face can't disappear from my mind and my dream sometimes.
I hope that she is happy with her life. If she is happy than i'll be happy and if she sad i'll be even more sad than her because that i don't want she to be sad. So from now on i'll focus to my study.


3 comments:

pharie said...

chill bestie!
aku kan ade?
haha!

=)

Saiful Amani said...

OIT2
INGAT SETIAP MANUSAI ITU BERPASANG-PASANGAN..JIKA ANGEL ITU BUKAN JODOH KAMU MUNGKIN ADA ANGEL LAIN YANG DIJODOHKAN SAMA KAMU..

Anonymous said...

I came across ur blog n decided to give u a piece of my mind :

"Love d ppl who treat u rite. Forget about the ones who dont n believe tat everything's happens 4 a reason. If u get a chance, take it. If it changes ur life, let it be. Nobody said tat it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

P/s : U r still young..long way to go. Study smart n do not waste ur future. Life goes on:)


Cheers!
Anonymous