8:37 AM

-2 years Raya Aidilfitri without My Beloved Opah : (( -

This raya is 2 years without my beloved opah and her name is Arwah Zaiton binti Abdullah.
To me she's the greateast person in the whole wide world. She was married to my Arwah Atuk and his name is Mohd Soom bin Dawi, my grandfather also the greateast person in the whole wide world too. My opah passed way on the August 2006. That time i'm on the way in the train to my ex-college,by the time i arrived at Masjid Jamek Station my mum called me and she told me,the dialogue is :
Me : Assalamualaikum,hello mama knaper nie suara mcm lain aje?
Mama : Abang opah dah xder.
Me : (i'm in sad and shocked reaction) huh?biler tu mama?
Mama : Pukul 6.30 pagi tadi, abang nak balik pukul braper. sebab ayah suruh balik cepat.
Me : Nnti lpas abang hantar assignment abang terus balik dalam 9-9.30.ok? ok,bye.Assalamualaikum
Mama : Balik cepat tau abang.Waalaikumusalam

(End of dialogue)

After i have sent my assignment a quickly went to the train station stop at Ampang Point then took a cab to went back home. Then my ayah call me he said that where am i then i told him that i'm on the way back home. And he was in the sad mood, i know my ayah that he really loves my opah so much. When i arrived at home, my ayah waited me at the parking space with my mama and my adik. Then we keep moving to Kuala Kangsar, Perak. My ayah was speeding so fast and i see at the kilometer per hour that he really going so fast it was 120 km/perhour. After we arrive at Kuala Kangsar all of my relatives has arrive. When i'm on the way at my opah's house stairs, i heard one of my aunt was crying. And my felling has getting more sad. Then me,my ayah, my uncle my cousin brother carried opah to get bath that we called "mandi mayat". When after we put opah at the mandi mayat place,after we put her then suddenly her mouth came out blood,black blood. Then in my heart says that she has internal bleeding inside. After she get the mandi mayat she get kapan,after she get kapan i went inside one of the room in the house then i sit at one corner then my eyes came out tears,then suddenly i cried even i am a man,and because she is my opah and i loved her so much. Then we get her to get "sembahyang jenazah",after the sembahyang jenazah we get to kiss opah at her forehead,the suddenly i smell something smells good that came from opah even she's not using any soap to do the "mandi mayat". Then we all family and relatives takes our turn to kiss Arwah opah's forehead and make a whisper her in her ear. Then we all on the way to the kubur because we have to burried opah,and our family choose to buried opah beside Arwah atuk's kubur. And guess what actually the guy who gali the kubur exectly have measure opah body with that kubur and the kubur have a lot a space.Suddenly i'm shock that space.But i'll let it go because i hope may Allah bless Opah's and Atuk' soul. and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND FOREVER!!!

AL-FATHIHAH.


1 comments:

pharie said...

uih.
takziah weh.aku baru tahu.
sedeynya.moga-moga both arwah dicucuri rahmat.amin...

AL-FATIHAH..