10:07 AM

Introduction-Me, my life and my friends

Hey my full name is Muhammad Iqbal b. Ismail, this year i am 20 years old and next year will be 21. Darn it,time past so fast.It's like yestreday only i fell like i am only 5 years old.Hurmm,sometimes my life is sucks, but sometimes my life can juz be a lot of luck. Sometimes i hope my life will be better sometimes.But hope is a hope, if we didn't pray to Allah, Allah will don't know what u wish for. And thats why we have to link to Allah to make sure what we wish for will come true. And we also have to appreciate that our parents raise us to be a a good person. That's why i appreciate that my parents raise me to be a good person. And i'll start with my day been a college student, that's totally like last April 2007. I'm now studying at Telekom Malaysia Multimedia College at Jalan Semarak and taking Diploma in Multimedia (Business Computing). Actually i like to be in that course.Huhu.But the college management have create a new course and it totally more cool than all other course in college.In the course have a name, and have be name as Diploma In New Media. The course will learn to do a graphic design and i love graphic design because it was my dream course since form 4. That wa totally not my luck to study in that course. But i thank to Allah to get a course that's suites me too other than graphic design. Sometimes at college i will be flashback in my school day with my friends at school. My totally bestfriend from school until now is Omar Hasif,Dzulqarnain,Raja Faris,Farah Syahidah,Hazmeer,Jalal and Elwin totally will be friends with them forever. They always totally in my mind.But now let me tell u about one of them. Omar, he was my bestfriend since i was form 2 until this year,year 2008.We are almost friends for 7 years in the row now and still counting.since i been friend with Omar,we always will playing games together and that is because we are video games addicted.Hahaha..And now our wish in to get the greatest console on earth The Playstation 3..Hahahaha..That's juz a little bit about him,i will tell u about him next time and other of my bestfriend..Wow,that's all for my introduction about me,my life and some my friends..So for now bye2,adios..

2 comments:

pharie said...

eeeee!!!
im proud of you bal!
nice to see.nice to read

=)

Beelzenef said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.