6:29 PM

Yes I am a "VIDEO GAMES" Addicted!!!

I was 5 years old that i love to play video games until i am 20 years old. Damn video games is in me since i was a small little boy. Now i'll hang out at my friends house to play games, playing games with a bunch a friend is more fun than playing alone at home, it just like "Alone in the dark" games, that only you in the dark and that's was so freaky. That's why i'll play games at my friends house because it was way fun,we can laugh, making fun of each other and just playing more games. The friends that always i play games together is Omar Hasif,and he is the guy that i told u at my first ever blog.hahahaha. Secondly is Hazmeer, he was a total a true gamers and a master.If u ask him about a games he can totally tell u from A-Z, he also is damn good in playing games that we are barely to get a victory from him because he just a damn good gamer to me. The third guy is Nicholas he just only come when he has a free time because he has part time job. The fourth guy is Daus a.k.a Dosh as Sam, i'll tell u a lil info about him,he is my bestfriend in college,he knows me better and he knows what i like and what i dislike.He is the guy that i only can talk about games at college. He just a new member in our group, he is also a classic King of Fighter (KOF) player. Damn the first day i took him to Omar's house,all of my friends thought he just a beginner and new to KOF but we all are totally wrong he just a expert gut using Terry Bogard.And i say what the hell!!!He just good using Terry Bogard. Now i'll tell what character i expert using in KOF. The first character that i use in my life is Soiree Meiraa and his fighting style is Capoeira, he was a cool character to me cause of his style wearing a vest and just a ordinary red indian pants,a shoe and a cowboy hat at his back.hahahaha.Second character is Mai Shiranui, she is a damn hot chick from japan and her style of fighting style is totally like Geisha because she's using a paper fan. Don't look down because her technique is damn fast and she can produce a fire from her fan and her fighting style is called Shiranui-ryū Ninjutsu. That's why i pick her to be my second character. My third character that i really adore is Duke, he just like Hellboy version in KOF. His way of fighting style is damn freaky scary,he just like a wrestler from hell. He was the King of Southtown. The fourth is my on the way to make me expert using of is Athena Asamiya and Athena is a modern day high school girl in Japan. Her psycho power is a legacy from her ancestor Princess Athena through her mother and it seems no other one in her family possesses the same power. She is a typical protagonist of Japanese animation culture with strong sense of justice and will to fight evil, help the weak and exercise hard for self-progress. Objectively, she also has gained lots of popularity to make her an idol because of her energetic exterior and warm soul, both inside and outside fictions.hehe.Hope i'll will be expert using her.
Now i'll tell my favourite video games ever. Now i'll list down the games that i really-really a favourite to me. The list are DEVIL MAY CRY (Was totally my favourite games since form 3,and the saga still continue until the made DEVIL MAY CRY 4, still on the way making to make it to be number 5),Resident Evil,Naruto Fighting Games, Forbiden Siren 2, Hitman, Max Payne 2, Shadow of Colosus, God of War, Star Wars The Force Unleashed (It was a totally a new games coming last spring, i haven't play it yet but have in this list.Hahahahha) and there's are still a lot in the list but i have to stop now,because they are no reason.hahahaha..

For now i'll make a move
Bye..

0 comments: