9:56 AM

7 FeB 2009

7 Feb was my birthday,my twin Zaty,Abg Om and Abg Kusyairy's dad birthday also..
hehe..was kinda fun that there are 3 person that have a same birthday with me..
Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF U!!And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself..
By the way my first plan is to celebrate with Zaty,but my mak ani suddenly call my ayah n then my ayah call my mama ask her to call mak ani..
then my mama call mak ani,mak ani wants us to come to her house to celebrate my birthday with abg om..
huhu..SORRY ADIK BUT I GOTTA CELEBRATE WITH MY FAMILY..
hehe..
ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THAT HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY WITH ME!!

4 comments:

pharie said...

happy belated birthday to them too!

=)

Che Muhammad 'Affan Bin Che Abdullah said...

weeeeeh!..sorry lmbt wish..
Happy Belated Birthday dude!!!

-zaty baharin- said...

tsk2.. ko x dtg.. kate nk clebrate same2 as a twinnie..tsk2
last2 ko g tpt lain..aiyak

Iqbal Ismail said...

family come fisrt k?
ader akuh x call ko?
ckp lama kn?