7:43 PM

EXAM RESULT IS GETTING NEAR!!!

My exam result for 5th Semester is getting near and i'm scared my result will not be okay for this semester.Please Help me ALLAH, please hear my Dua that i want to get through for this semester. If u hear my Dua please let me get through it. And i promise that i will do better in the next semester. And i will get more serious in the next semester. Please ALLAH help me get through. Lastly i hope that my classmate also get through this semester, because some of them battle this exam by their ownself and they do their own answer on the question paper. May ALLAH be with us and hear all of my Dua. HOpe it will come true that i will get through this semester. AMIN..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really hope the same tooo!
AMIN!

Saiful Amani said...

RELAX BAL..DOA BANYAK2

-zaty baharin- said...

huu cuak gak bro

pharie said...

good luck!
praying 4 ur sucsess